Friday, December 10, 2010

maybe i need to listen more carefully.

Only seven more school days until Christmas break :)  I seriously can't wait because life has just been iffy recently.  It's not great, not bad, just alright, I could use some great though.  This past weekend was pretty good, I went to Lee's show.  His one band I really liked but the other, well I guess they aren't a band I'd normally listen to, it was nice seeing him though.  Then I helped out at the winter festival Amanda put on for little kids.  We attempted making balloon animals, it was pretty funny.  Then this week I've just had school and working out.  I sprinted for the first time in ages, and my knee didn't bother me.  I was extremely excited.  Last night I went with Stiina, Kiira, and my mom to the library.  I got two books Paper Towns and 101 Thing to do Before You're Old and Boring.  I want to start going to the library more often, that will be a New Year's resolution.  Another resolution needs to be to stay on top of my school work more.  I'm getting good grades but I feel like it's been a chaotic mess all over the place.  So I really need to break this procrastination problem before college. Ahhh just mentioning college makes me excited, and break and the gathering and seeing a certain someone, and  going to concerts again, playing lacrosse again, so much to be excited for just got to slide by another week and a half. oh and the fourth graders, I'm starting to like them more than the first graders.  The first graders were cute but being able to have more of a conversation with the kids creates stronger bonds.  I like the older kids better because I feel like you can impact their lives more.  I played mastermind with a few kids during indoor recess and one little boy colored me a reindeer picture.  I also helped them in making their inventions and I loved it, Science will definitely be an exciting class to teach I cannot wait.  Then there's one girl who wants to be a teacher when she's older and talks with me everyday, I love being a figure they look up to!!  Gosh I guess there was a lot this week, I also watched Ramona and Beezus which I didn't really like the story line was kind of boring.  I also saw Grown Ups and didn't like it either the entire movie was just them cutting each other down every two seconds.  The best movie I watched was the Barbie Twelve Dancing Princesses with Kiira that was actually cute. And tomorrow I get to ring one of those Salvation Army bells for NHS, and I got a Paper Jamz guitar today, I won it in some contest on the internet, I haven't used it yet though I probably will when I'm done with this.

Christmas= Christmas cookies :)

<3

Hugs make me happy too...

no comment I feel is needed.

soo true this is on my wall. :)

I hate and love these cute lovey pictures at the same time.

He was on my cover of AP mag : D

My family attempted a gingerbread house one year...yeah we haven't since, haha.

Playlist:
Sundays- Daphne Loves Derby
Bittersweet- Radio Racer
Built To Last- Melee
Love Me- National Product
Miss Miserable- Awake & Dreaming
Nine 'Till Midnight- Honestly
Entwined- Jason Reeves

0 comments: