Tuesday, November 23, 2010

i wouldn't leave you but you couldn't stay.

Thanksgiving break!!!  Five days without school sounds great, except for the fact that I have work to do.  I have to write my Perrysburg Tales and make my children's book, and do my AP Bio lab questions.  Hopefully it doesn't consume all of my break.  But today was a pretty pointless day, we didn't do much.  English we finished the sonnets which I didn't even pay attention, I studied for my Bio test.  The test was super easy and we got to use our flow charts which gave half the answers and some questions gave the answer to others, it was the easiest science test I've ever taken, lol.  Then Sociology we researched for our debate, we are debating over the legalization of marijuana against people who lets just say they are quite familiar with it, I still think we will win though, but it's a ways off yet.  Then math we did nothing because we already finished the packet that was due.  And in teaching we watched Freedom Writers which is definitely one of my all time favorite movies.  After watching that movie how can you not want to be a teacher, lol.  :)

I want to take a picture in wild flowers.

la la land. :)

This makes me hungry for ice cream.

soooo cute.

it should.

I'm sure there always is.

hahaha.

this is adorable :)

I would be deathly afraid.

I love teddy bears.

This is really pretty.

mmmmm, ben & jerry's.

Playlist:
Last Train Home- Ryan Star
Tonight- FM Static
Take My Breath Away- Justin Lanning
Now or Never- Steve Means 
Sweetest Thing- Shane Piasecki
Love You Forever- Ryan Huston

0 comments: