Wednesday, November 10, 2010

you'd get down on your knees for the first boy you see.

Didn't have to go to school today, had a teaching field trip all day.  Some people didn't like it but I really liked it. It was kind of like a teaching conference for all the teaching profession classes in the area.  We did some ice breakers and then we had different workshops.  The first one was pictionary to show us all the other things besides teaching you can do with an education degree.  I like that if I ever get tired of the classroom there are lot's of different things you can do.  The next one was a guy talking about brain games, it was kind of interesting, but a lot of it applied to working with special needs and I'm not very interested in that so it was kind of boring.  Then we had pizza for lunch and Nicole was scoping out all the guys and picked one of the hotter ones and Ashley went and asked him for his number for her.  It was pretty funny he said he was taken though.  I feel like a lot of people there didn't really like our group, oh well lol. So the first workshop after lunch was learning about characteristics of different age groups. It was alright, the guy from the lunch incident and his friend were in my group.  His friend was alright he looked like a farm boy though and shorter and bigger built but he wasn't bad.  They were like your quiet and I told them around people I didn't know well I was and then they asked how do you say your name and I told them.  They were like obsessed with it and the one farm looking one said he just found the name for his future daughter lol.  It was pretty funny. So then our last workshop was a speaker who talked about project based learning. That was probably my favorite just because I was most interested in that.  I want to incorporate projects like making videos into learning I think it makes it a lot more fun and you learn more.  Then to end the day we got a tour of Lourdes College which is where it was held.  And our group ran and got the cute tour guide of course haha and left right away so it  was just our class in the group, lol.  He was really cute but I thought his friend was cuter except for the fact he had gauges that made them about even, haha.  So overall it was a lot better than being in school, a lot of people would've rather been in school, I guess it just goes to show how much I want to be in college and done with high school already.  

love her jacket, her shirt, and her necklaces.

I love it when they have an adorable smile :)
love this skirt.

soo cute, can't wait,

peppermint hot chocolates :)

hahaha this just made me want a cheese stick.

I sure hope so.
I really really like this picture.

Those trees are really pretty.

Playlist:
My Last Mistake- I Call Fives
Lala- Thee Armada
Suitcases- The Best Week Ever
Like A Million Lights- This Love
My Silhouette- Arms Like Yours
Remember- Kari Kimmel
All I Need- View From An Airplane ft, John O'Callaghan
I Hate College- Sam Adams

0 comments: