Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 12: Harry Potter

So I've seen all the movies, I am seeing the new one this weekend I think.  I read the last two books, they were better than I expected.  I like the series but I'm not a super fan.  I would like to play a game of quidditch someday that would be cool.  Our high school has a quidditch team now but I wouldn't want to hurt myself for lacrosse playing quidditch lol.  The last Harry Potter movie I saw at midnight, and I'm kind of sad I didn't this time because I heard this one kid in our grade was dressed up and fought someone dressed as a death eater with wand and were yelling spells at eachother and reacting to them accordingly, apparently he beat the death eater though haha.

Deathly Hallows.
image

ohh Ron.

So little :)

hahahaha.

They look so old now.

It is kind of crazy how much they've changed and they are still doing Harry Potter movies.

mmmmm, he is delicious, haha.

Now this person is obsessed with Harry Potter.

0 comments: