Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 13: Mean Girls

This was on tv yesterday.  Me and Aliisa watched it, and it's funny how much I remember the lines even though I haven't seen it in ages.  Yesterday I actually heard Mean Girls quoted twice in school, weirdd, lol. And it's weird how many big stars were really in that movie that weren't big back then like Rachel McAdams and Tina Fey.  And did you know the guy who play Aaron Samuels was from Rossford, Ohio.  Apparently he went to Aliisa's boyfriend's church.  And he was also at the school play last year I think it was, because the person who runs the plays at our school knows him.  Some people got pictures with him, lol.  He is still a very good looking guy.

This is quoted sooo much.
image

Hate lady gaga but that was the other quote someone said in school, lol.

hahaha. Oh my god Karen, you can't just ask people why they're white.

Christmas!!!

fetchh :)

some people should really be told this, lol

0 comments: