Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 8: Fitness Guru/ Couch Potato

So I'd like to say I am somewhere in between a fitness guru and couch potato.  I do work out several times a week and come lacrosse season it is practically everyday.  At one point I was considering being a physical therapist because I do enjoy exercise but I wouldn't want that to consume my life.  I think it is very important you make time for exercise in your life but don't obsess over it.  I think you should always have fun when exercising, I can't wait till I can play lacrosse again once my acl heals.  It's a lot of work to get back into shape after an injury.

Zumba, I took one class but I definitely want to do some more when I am able to. Most fun ever.

Me and Aliisa are going to do this almost everyday, it is so much fun.

I've never done yoga before but I definitely want to try.

beast it haha.

0 comments: