Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3: T.V




I don't watch much t.v. but I am quite a big fan of Disney channel.  But not so much some of the newer shows, Hannah Montana, JONAS, and wizards were good.  MTV is what I watch when I'm not watching Disney, I love the Real World, and Challenge shows.  I want to be on the real world some day.  I feel it would be a great unforgettable experience.  I also really like made, the buried life, and world of jenks. A lot of shows I just watch if they happen to be on I don't get upset over missing them.  My all time favorite show right now though would have to be Degrassi, I got hooked on it recently and I am obsessed, well almost.  I definitely want to marry Eli thoguh :) hahaha. Oh and lastly ghost adventures, I want to go on a paranormal investigation some day :)

0 comments: