Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 22: Sport

I play lacrosse, I've been playing since eighth grade.  I used to play basketball I played it forever but it just wasn't fun anymore so I quit.  I had also played softball, and tennis but I didn't like either of those.  So now I just play lacrosse and I love it and am playing in college at Seton Hill University :)  I play attack, which is offense, but I played defense at one point and played in the midfield because I play good pressure defense, but I am not a fan of all the running midfield entails so attack is definitely my favorite.

haha lacrosse is always hating on baseball and softball.

old school. :)

“Somewhere behind the athlete you’ve become, the hours of practice, the coaches who pushed you, the teammates who believed in you, and the fans who cheered for you, is the little girl who picked up a stick and fell in love with the game.”

mmmmmm.

0 comments: