Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 day challenge

                    

So I decided I wanted to do one cause often times my life doesn't change too much, so it's something else to write about.


So I missed the first two days so I'll just do them now.

Day 1: Middle Name
So my middle name is Margaret, it was my great grandmas on my dad's sides name.  I don't really like it.  I love my first name though, but margaret it's just kind of ehhh.  I guess I just got to learn to like it. I mean it could be worse I suppose.

Day 2: Piercings or tattoos
I don't even have my ears pierced.  I'm not really a fan of earrings and my mom can't wear most because she's allergic so I don't know if I ever will get them pierced.  I guess it's just easier to not have them pierced.  We were actually just talking about this stuff in sociology class, and there are some people who pierce their lips and stretch them with plates like ear gauging.  It is really gross, I don't get why people do that to their ears either.  And tattoos I guess it would be cool to get one but I have no idea what I'd get, I feel like it would need to have a lot of meaning.  For now I will stick to drawing hearts on my hand haha.

these are the lip plates in africa I was talking about.

and ear gauges, maybe if you keep them small but really do you need giant holes in your ears? I'm not a fan.

and being covered in tattoos, I don't see why you would do that either, it's just not something I would do.

If I were to get one it would be really small like this, either on my foot, hand, or back, idk....

0 comments: