Monday, November 1, 2010

i find it hard to love you.

People are stupid and boys are dumb, I think that sums up today, haha. On the brightside no school tomorrow!!

Taylor Swift must read my blog :) 

I have sandals like that, I love them.

goodbye halloween, costumes, apple cider, scary movies, pumpkins, and haunted houses.

hello turkeys, thanksgiving, snow, pilgrims, and whatever else november brings, lol.

This is the greatest thing I've ever read.

I'm not positive this is Greece, but I want to go there.

I'm going to try and finish the book I am reading when I am done with this.

Can't wait to see this.

I love my moccasins I want a brown pair too. 

I love these heels.

I want a purple blackberry, I get to upgrade my phone in January :)

I think someone raided Ke$ha's closet...

That is one fricken sweet tree.

Playlist:
Seaside- The Kooks
Daisy- Brand New
Only Hope- Mandy Moore
Brighter Lights- HeyHiHello!
I've Got Friends- Manchester Orchestra
Must Have Done Something Right- Relient K
The Story Of Us- Taylor Swift
Fast Forward- Jaicko

0 comments: