Wednesday, October 27, 2010

if we try hard enough, i'm sure we could forget it.

I finally decided on a college and I am really excited about it :)  I chose Seton Hill University in Greensburg, Pennsylvania.  I am going to play lacrosse there and I cannot wait.  It feels good to have finally decided and to know where I will be going.  All the stress is gone and now I can just enjoy my senior year!!  So it just goes to show Amanda's advice is golden, "If it's meant to happen, it will happen."  So I am now living by that advice.  I was having a little bit of a rough time yesterday and I doubt Amanda realizes how much those few words really did make me feel better.  Well Amanda now you know, lol.  This weekend I am going to Michigan and I'm happy to see my best friend, there is something that would've made the weekend better but life isn't burger king, things can't always happen your way.  So this doesn't go along with this but my mom just told me that a guy she went to school with his son knows a boy who is a Freshmen at Seton Hill right now and plays lacrosse.  I thought that was really funny. Let's see what else did  do today besides making a huge decision... I celebrated by watching Wild Child with Emma Roberts.  That is officially my new favorite movie, it had lacrosse in it, I loved it. And my dad ordered pizza and got the pepperonis arranged into SHU, he's is such a nerd, lol.  And let's see tomorrow is toga day, not sure how I feel about that but should be interesting.

It's your move.

I think cloud watching would be really relaxing.


:)

I want to be a bridesmaid.

Lovee this.
\

I like this bracelet.

These are adorablee.

ha idk why but I'm posting a cutesy lovey dovey photo overload. hahaha

: D

I want flowers...

we won't be seventeen forever.

ha yes sometimes.

I want to have adventures and see the world, but of course I will come back.

I always smile when reading this :)

mmmmmm.

One last love picture.....ok I'm done.

Playlist:
Compliment Each Other Like Colors- PlayRadioPlay
How Does It Feel- Eskimo Joe
Ok, It's Alright With Me- Eric Hutchinson
One More Night- Sunset Shootout
Basic Space- The XX
Nineteen Stars- Meg & Dia
Colorado Sunrise- 3OH!3

0 comments: