Sunday, October 17, 2010

drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain.

Yesterday I went to halloweekends at cedar point with my youth group.  Lines were ridiculously long, we rode three coasters Gemini, Corkscrew, and the Raptor.  We ate at a restaurant that took forever.  Then we went to the Corn Stalkers haunted house.  I wouldn't necessarily go to Halloweekends again but I did have fun.  We'll just leave it at that, lol.  But I was soo tired after I like slept all day today and just listened to music and watched tv.  So now I am doing homework, fun stuff haha.  But overall I had a great weekend :)

Love in a cup of starbucks <3

yepp, pretty much.

The Veronics :)

yes it is.

: D

I like her dress, her nails, her rings, the beach, this picture.

forever and always.

I love that flower.

the summer set :)

Playlist:
Stuck Like Glue- Sugarland
I Know, You Know- Big Time Rush
Kelsey- Metro Station
Skyway Avenue- We The Kings
I'd Rather Be With You- Joshua Radin
Up, Up, and Away- Kid Cudi
Sparks Fly- Taylor Swift

0 comments: