Thursday, October 21, 2010

oh, to be with summer again. (i wish)

I don't have a whole lot to talk about.  Soon hopefully I will have a lot, but I just kind of wanted to post pictures and listen to music.  But I did want to mention I got 100% on memorizing the Canterbury Tales, I hate memorizing so I was happy to get it all right and over with.  Secondly, we are finally done with Pride & Prejudice we just turned those papers in.  Next we will be teaching the class a character from some part of the Canterbury Tales, and it's by ourselves.  But thanks to my teaching class I am not worried about it at all, I am somewhat excited.  Then the other thing was that I got a 99% on my math test, I am pretty sure it was the highest in my class.  I was really happy, especially since I only studied for it in the class before.  I have all A's right now :)  Hopefully it will stay that way.   Wow, life sucks when all I have to talk about is school, lol.  I hope that changes soon.

Hello, future house!

yepppp.

I like this :)

hahaha, I always sleep with Disney Channel on after watching a scary movie.
I love him.

This reminds me of Twilight, I want to lay in a meadow in the middle of nowhere, lol.

I hope so...

Haven't you ever wondered this, not that it really matters, but I've wondered.

I miss concerts soooo fricken much.

This shirt is pretty epic.

Playlist:
Summer Again- The Afters
Guilty Pleasure- Vogue In The Moment
Heart Of Gold- Ashlynne Huff
We Got It- The Stunners
True- Ryan Cabrera
Goodbye- Greg Laswell
Imperfect Is The New Perfect- Caitlin Crosby

0 comments: