Saturday, October 23, 2010

'Cause you got me to forget me.

Started the day by going to Stiina's volleyball game. They lost but she scored on five serves in a row which was cool.  Then we went out to eat.  Then I went to Levis with my mom and grandma.  We saw one of the first graders I help with, his name is Logan he was selling popcorn with his boy scout group so my grandma gave me money to buy some.  It was expensive but he's so cute we had to, lol.  Then I got a book from books a million.  Then they dragged me to this store with them but I didn't really want to go but they had the coolest jewelry ever. I got this really flashy green chameleon ring, and I am now determined to find a green prom dress so I can wear it to prom, hahaha.  It is my new all time favorite ring.  Then we came home and had chinese for dinner :) Then we went to clothes mentor.  Originally we went for my grandma but they kept picking stuff out for me and didn't end up getting anything lol.  But I got strappy sandals for toga day : D and I got this really cute shiny skirt and black lacy pattern blazer for christmas.  I told them now we have to go to church up in MI for christmas so I can wear it.  So that was today I'd say it was pretty successful it would've been a perfect day for a haunted house which is where Aliisa is right now, but no one ever invites me anywhere here soo I'm trying to convince my grandparents to let me spend next weekend at there house so I can hangout with people up there.  I mean I like it down here better but I don't have many friends to go and do stuff with.  Friday is the Maumee game but I don't really have any desire to go, I'd have more fun with my close friends up in Michigan. I mean last night I spent the night cleaning my room which I got a third of it spotless, I told my mom the rest would have to wait until another weekend.  Tomorrow I'm going to Aliisa's lacrosse game and then I have to write an essay for my AP Bio test, and study some for it. But the rest of tonight I'll probably spend it reading a vampire story in my bed, lol. 

I am going to swim in the ocean one of these days.

I miss paris.

:)

This is too fricken cute. Converse love.

I want this outfit.

I love quotes.

Her CD comes out monday!!!

I know :)

Pretty fall.

haha <3

Playlist:
Friday I'll Be Over You- Allison Iraheta
High & Dry- Camera Can't Lie
Lullaby- Lucy Walsh
Poetically Pathetic- Amber Pacific
It's The Stare- Goodnight Sunrise
Roses & Butterflies- Making April

0 comments: