Friday, October 15, 2010

i did some drinking and it's got me thinking of you.

School has been keeping me pretty busy lately.  I always have lots of homework it feels like.  Maybe that is just because I procrastinate so much.  Let's try and break that habit before going off to college.  Speaking of which I don't know what I mentioned in the last entry but as of now I've narrowed it down to two.  It is basically either they find a ay to lower the cost of the one and I will go there or it will be the other one.  It feels really good to be getting so close to knowing where I will spend the next chapter in my life.  So life right now is alright, went to a soccer game this week.  I've actually been to a few of those this year.  No I don't like anyone on the team Ashley just always ask me to go with her.  Other than that I just hangout with my family, during the week I'm always doing homework and the weekends I catch up on all the lack of sleep I get during the week, lol.  Today I spent the day watching Disney though haha.  Especially Mitchel Musso, I'm not a huge fan of his show but I loveeee him.  Then I read seventeen magazine finally.  Ke$ha was in it, and she is amazing. I love this quote "I feel like my music is a celebration of life in all its imperfections.  Life doesn't have to be cookie cutter perfect, neither does your style, your makeup, your clothes- nothing has to be perfect."  I felt that really inspirational.  A lot of times I try to be perfect, I like that she tries to break the rules for perfect in society.  She is someone I would love to see in concert.  Lately, I've had his love for party music, and explicit stuff like Ke$ha, LMFAO, 3OH!3, Katy Perry, and Kid Cudi.  It's very ironic since I am totally against almost everything they sing about, haha.  Oh well I guess I feel music doesn't have rules either, and you can interpret lyrics and songs differently.

Love this, I need to dig up my bucket list again.

I want spring break!!! haha

ok first of all I LOVE nutella. Secondly this reminded me of sociology class all week.  We have been looking at different colleges and what they normally eat, and how one thing that seems gross to one culture isn't to another.  People eat some disgusting things let's just put it that way, and there was one girl in the class who is vegan and she would sit there with her head down all class, I felt bad for her.

halloweekends is tomorrow!!!!!

I lovee all these dresses.

This looks so peaceful and romantic.

I really like this picture.

Playlist:
Nights & Weekends- The Starting Line
Overload- Kat Danson
99 Times- Kate Voegele
Party Like Summer- Hold On
Stolen- Dashboard Confessional
Can't Stop- MoZella
Superman- Joe Brooks
Black & Blue- Carter Hulsey

0 comments: