Sunday, November 7, 2010

i wanna tell you a secret & leave it on your lips.

Day 7: this isn't tumblr, but I blog because it helps me vent, tell useless stories, complain, kill boredom, and procrastinate. Sounds like blogging has helped me tremendously, hahaha anyways I posted about my day, it was somewhat eventful, and worth telling... well compared to the rest of my life.
Woke up today went to a jewelry party with my grandma and she ordered me a really pretty necklace.  It was nice, then I went to a youth group thing.  We went and bought things for children in Uganda and put together Christmas packages for them.  It was nice I got to spend some time with Kristen.  And I got to see someone else today, and I'm sooo confused.  We should work on our communication skills, cause I have no idea what is going on in your head right now.  Just saying if you actually see this for some reason you must care more than you are making it seem.  So you should clear this up, that would be nice.  Anyways, back to my day haha, then I went shopping with my grandma and she got me some really cute clothes.  Shoping makes everything better.  Then I watched a scary movie with Aliisa, it was rather disturbing. So that's why I decided to blog instead of going to bed right away, but I have to be up early for Aliisa's lacrosse tournament so I should probably get to bed.  good thing it is daylight savings time.

this made me want pizza, thanks a lot fricken kitties.

love thisss : D

Demi, you are gorgeous, stay strong.

Quite true.

I wish I could jump into pictures. That would be my super power.

hahaha.

That looks soo peaceful.

we'll make the great escape :)

I wish this was my room.

I hope I find whoever he is someday...

I remember reading some of those books, she is soo mean, but these are kinda funny.

Playlist:
The Taste, The Touch- Asteria
Enderly- Balance Problems
Don't Wake Me Up- Represent
Let Go- Thieves & Villains
Different- Acceptance
The Lost Get Found- Britt Nicole
The Letter Bomb- Echo Screen

0 comments: