Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hold yourself together like a pair of bookends

Bad day :/ ridiculously long post to make me feel better.

logan :)

come turn my frown upside down!

sooo Logan's face makes me feel slightly better, haha.

sums up my day.

deep breath :)

so pretty, I wish I had teleporation... I could just teleport to the beach, get away and cry watching the sunset.  So much better then sitting in the house on a rainy day when your day already sucks.

I'd say that's pretty accurate.

me too Alice, me too.

sooo... who wants to go swimming...?

the second place I'd run to if I had teleportation.

college. change. now. please.

I hope so.

me and my mom were talking about how annoying it is that people do that.

marry me.

adorkable :) actually he should marry me... once I divorce alex...or I could have two husbands.... :)

Isn't that what everyone says nowadays.

haha yepp.

awwwwww.

lol, this reminded me of my lake erie overnight...haha

so pretty... ad I think these got generally happier as I added pictures :)



Playlist:
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking- Blake Shelton
Big Green Tractor- Jason Aldean
Little Moments- Brad Paisley
What Kinda Gone- Chris Cagle
Goodbye Time- Blake Shelton
I Hate Everything- George Strait
The Man I Want To Be- Chris Young
Love Like Crazy- Lee Brice
Why Don't We Just Dance- Josh Turner

0 comments: