Thursday, June 30, 2011

If there's anything to say, if there's anything to do, if there's any other way, I'd do anything for you.

 I now know how to do laundry and mow the lawn.  I also can drive and am making money :)  I feel so grown up, look out college here I come!! and super long post because I am listening to music :)

my future :)

I'm down.

so I can make this, nbd.

is it bad I can name all the pokemon in this? lmao

I need new moccasins for college, they are my favee.

:)

those look delish.

zorbing looke like sooo much fun.

very true.

I wish that was my prom dress.

hahahaha.

also true.

my outfit for when I go to my rockstar boyfriend's shows :) haha

adorable.

glitter nail polish is my favorite :)

I find this really cool for some reason.

love this hoodie.

:)

I swear on my life I will not do this in college.

I have this necklace :)

I must know where this shirt came from, I must have it.

so for my dorm I want to cut out letters like this but idk if I should make my name or a saying...

I really wanted them to be together.

I love when that happens.

I still have yet to try ritas :(

Playlist:
Sufjan Stevens
Foster The People
The Black Keys
Augustana
Marina & The Diamonds
Austin Gibbs

0 comments: