Friday, August 13, 2010

it's such a shame for us to part.

So lately I've been kind of awful at updating this, and school hasn't even started yet lol.  But once school starts I'll try to every weekend. So what have I been up to...we got a foreign exchange student from France his name is Theo, and hes really nice.  We took him to Cedar Point, I cannot wait to go there for Halloweekends. So then this weekend I've been in Michigan.  I went with Amanda and Jenny to the mall and saw the new Forever 21, it is ridiculously huge.  Tonight we are having a bonfire, we'll see if any of my friends come.  People are weird now a days, it's like ohh I miss you so much, then I come up here and it's like I get blown off for people they see all the time or just cause they don't feel like hanging out.  I can honestly say I only have one maybe two true friends the rest I don't know why they call themselves friends cause they don't really act like it. Ok, I'm done talking about that now.  So our old neighbor Karen, she's Robbie's mother, she is dying of cancer.  I wasn't close to her but it's still really sad to think about.  It makes me realize how short life really is and you have no control over when it ends so you better make the most of it while you can.  So I am going to try and start working on my bucket list more and this is cheesy but shooting for the stars, lol.

I want to go cosmic bowling.

She is stunning.

paramore :)

I love lots and lots of bracelets.

I want to jump into the water on a rope swing.

Degrassi graduation, I can't wait till mine.

Peaceee out., have a great dayy.

Playlist:
The Scientist- Romance On A Rocketship
Smile- Glee Cast
Everytime We Touch- Goot
White Horse- Stephen Jerzak
Just Dance- Disco Curtis
Swing- Stephen Barnes
Hide And Seek- Love Is A Story
Free Fallin- The Summer Obsession

0 comments: