Monday, August 30, 2010

this house just ain't no home.

I am really really liking this teaching thing.  It is like having half days, cause it's not really a real class.  Sociology is a like a big blow off class too.  In Soc we spent the whole hour listening to the teacher tell stories and give examples of unwritten rules, like calling shotgun.  I never even realized there were so many rules, it must be a guy thing. Then after school I had physical therapy.  I feel like I am getting so much stronger :)  And I got wendys for dinner!! I am in love with chocolate oreo frosties.  And then my dad showed me the prices of all the colleges I am looking at, and of course guess what... Seton Hill is like 40,000 the most expensive of them all, greatt. I can't wait till November gosshh. And to go to some concerts, ahhh the excitement. wow I need to get off fb and do homework.

Girll, those shorts aren't mid thigh, you would get in trouble at my school

aww makes me miss my kitties :(

isn't that how it always happens, they were right in front of you all along.

haha sooo true, KIIIIIIRAAAA :)

Also veryy true.

That's a crazy amount of lights.

I used to be in love with Pokemon.

nom nom nom.

I want one of these cars :)

ha this is pretty greatt. well some of it anyways.

so I go to Seton Hill I get a macbook :) and these are very cutee.

sadly true.


loveeee.

that's a freakin' longgg playlist
Playlist:
Ain't No Sunshine- Josh Hoge
Realize- School Boy Humor
Hey Ya- Obadiah Parker
Where Is My Head- Hey Monday
Ayo Technology- Milow
Tik Tok- Woe, Is Me
Toxic- A Static Lullaby 
Transform Ya- Joey Diamond 
Everything I Ask For- Steve Salazar
I Wanna Love You- The Maine
We Are The Champions- Mayday Parade
When You Say Nothin' At All- Jimmy Robbins
Your Body Is A Wonderland- Plug In Stereo

0 comments: