Sunday, September 12, 2010

romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.

This weekend I went on a college visit.  Got to miss school on Friday but now I have a ton of homework to do.  So my whole day today will be sitting in my room doing my homework. Then I need to finish my Seton Hill application which I finally figured out why it wasn't working.  So I still have three more overnights to do but I think I am getting a pretty good idea of where I want to go.  I am super excited for college and even more when I know exactly where I am going.  Then I am going to ask for college stuff for christmas and my birthday.  I am pretty excited just thinking about it.  Then there's halloweekends coming up, super super excited for that.  Roller coasters and haunted houses, doesn't get much better than that.  It is weird though like the stuff everyone else is excited for like football games and homecoming, yeah not so excited for them.  I feel like if I was still at Kettering maybe.  Cause I have friends here but not any that are close and I talk to all the time, and tell them things.  That's another reason why I am more excited for stuff like college and youth group events.  I am excited about my teaching class though.  Going to the elementary schools will be a lot of fun.  And we are going to be there for their halloween parties which reminds me, I need to go find a tinkerbell costume, next weekend maybe.  

The college I went to this weekend had starbucks on campus :)

1st off I love this dress, 2nd she is wayy too skinny.

I miss the beach.

hahaahahaha.

I was going to say how much I loved this room, but then I got this creepy feeling from the closet thats cracked open, lol.

I remember these, they were hard, I could never find him.

guess there wasn't much worth holding onto...

but I have to.

This has got to be the most awesomest indoor pool on the planet, let's throw a party here.

well well, in real life Kevin is the only one married, and as for the movie Nick's story line was dumb except for the song, would've been better with a different girl, they had noooo chemistry, and joe and demi are great together, too bad joe is such a heartbreaker.

I just really like this picture, it's pretty.

Playlist:
Love Story- The Scene Aesthetic
Slide- Holiday Parade
You Belong With Me- Go Periscope
1000 Miles- Moneta
Summer Girls- A Change Of Pace
God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You- Cady Groves
She Will Be Loved- Runner Runner
With You- Goodnight Sunrise
Bleeding Love- New Heights
Never Let You Go- City Lights

0 comments: