Friday, September 17, 2010

aint nothin but a mistake.

So today, went to school. English took a vocab quiz, think I got all right but I couldn't freakin remember how to use beguile in a sentence.  There were many attractions to beguile the average tourist.  I will definitely always remember that now.  Gosh knowing big words is pointless because even if you did actually use them in real life, who would know what the hell you are talking about. lol.  So then biology started a lab, and beef liver is one of the most disgusting things ever.  Sociology I don't even remember I was studying for stats instead of listening.  So stats we had a quiz, I think I did pretty good on  it, but knowing me I probably did something stupid.  Teaching Professions we had a guest speaker.  A guy that took the class last year.  Let's just say why can't more high school boys be like him, and secondly I hope to meet a boy like him in college.  A boy that isn't into smoking and drinking, and has an artsy musician side to him and is a genuinely nice guy.  He gave me hope that there are guys out there like that.  So speaking somewhat of college, going to Tiffin tomorrow.  Only and hour away. not so sure about this one but we will see.  So off school, I won another contest today!! I have been so lucky lately I'd never win anything.  First the peta one then the despicable me one and then the free tshirt n teaching class, now brendan james :)  I am getting a signed picture cd and a phone call from him!!  That's so sweet especially since he is becoming more popular now and to think I met him like a year ago.  It's pretty freakin cool.  And I think that's about it... 

more than you know, more than I thought possible.

so cute, first off I miss my best friend, second I love their dresses.

cereal sounds good right now, but not cookie crisp, this cinnabon cereal is my new obsession.

you look even more delicious.

I wish I could sit by the sea like this.

i need you too, whoever you are haha.

I like this quote.


ha we were talking about this today in lunch, Ashley painting her grandparents house to look like the smurfs, ha what is she on.

ahh I think I love this even more. I wish my heart would fully understand, it seems to have lots of trouble with this.

hello future home?

and lets put this inside previous picture. :)

I love that snake ring. I had one until it broke. I want another. Favoritest ring ever.

Playlist:
I Want It That Way- Dynamite Boy
Everywhere- Yellowcard
Bye Bye Bye- Further Seems Forever
I'm Real- The Starting Line
All or Nothing- Fake ID
Apologize- Silverstein
Over My Head- A Day To Remember
Beautiful Girls- Bayside
Love Song- Four Year Strong
Wonderwall- Ryan Adams

0 comments: