Sunday, September 19, 2010

i'm not perfect but i keep trying.

This weekend has been pretty good.  I went on an overnight saturday night,  I loved the girls on the team.  I watched their practice then went and watched the kickball game they did for the Big Brothers, Big Sisters program.   The little kids were the cutest.  Then we went to one of the girls house and had a pasta dinner, which was yummy. And we watched some of Final Destination 2 :) one of my favorite movies.  Then we played catch phrase.  Then we went back to the dorm and watched The Crazies in another girl's room. Overall I had a lot of fun.  Then today I went to the lacrosse picnic.  The food was alright lol.  And watching everyone play is getting harder and harder.  I want to run and play so bad.  And then to hear people say I don't want to play annoyed me, cause I would love to play.  So I came home and shot around on the goal in the backyard for a while.So now  I'm just watching Hannah Montana, and I got to watch the Jonas LA with David Henrie :) did I mention how much I love Netflix? And I have no homework well except stats which Ashley reminded me thank goodness or else I wouldn't have done it, so I should probably go do it now, lol.
yes you are :)
That looks like fun.
I like heels and skinny jeans together.
Ice cream sounds good.
I love these things :)

I want to go snorkeling in pretty blue water.
adorableee.
haha true.

precious.
ha this tiger know what's up :D
Playlist:
Perfect- Hedley
Party Girl- Stephen Jerzak
Beside You- Marianas Trench 
Roll The Credits- Paula DeAnda
Coffee & Cigarettes- Michelle Featherstone
What Would You Say- Breathe Electric
When She Turns 18- Christian TV

0 comments: