Tuesday, September 28, 2010

then wonderwall comes on the radio.

Had my first day of field experience today for teaching.  It was fun, little kids are the absolute cutest, well most of the time. haha.  School is going to fly by spending half the day over there.  And I get to dress up which I love.  Except I do need more dress pants, I think my mom is taking me today to look. :)  So this weekend I spent a lot of time studying for Ap Bio, then the teacher wasn't even here today.  So guess I'm taking it tomorrow.  But I didnt really study for my math quiz, it was really hard.  I don't think studying for it would've helped though because the questions were worded really weird.  I wasn't sure where I was supposed to do each different thing.  So should be interesting, greattt.  And I am really tired today, and I have no idea why cause we had a 2 hour delay so I slept an extra hour.  Maybe it's from lack of sleep this weekend.  I spent two nights doing my last two college visits.  And I still have no idea where I want to go :/  Hopefully I will be able to figure it out soon.  I just want to get everything out of the way and know where I am going.

These are my favorite, but they are starting to make me sick :(

I can't wait for spring break again. so far :(

I really like her dress.

I want the swimsuit on the right.

I know someone who has this necklace.

I want to dance with you in the rain.

This makes me wish it was Christmas so bad.

This too :(

hahaha, love this movie.

yepppp ;)

love this.

Alice In Wonderland :) that's what I'm being for Halloween, and it is Kettering's homecoming theme, I am really bummed about missing those spirit days, the ones here can't compare.

Playlist:
Growing Up- The Maine
Heads Up Hearts Down- I Fight Dragons
Symphony- Marie Digby
Nothing Compares- Pixie Lott
She Said- Stephen Jerzak
The Deeper I fall- Vaughan Penn
Go Go Girl- Na Palm

0 comments: