Sunday, August 29, 2010

i've never felt this way before.

Wow, I haven't updated in forever and a day. I guess I'll just talk about this past week.  I started senior year wednesday.  I wasn't very excited at first but I think little by little I am more. I'm taking two AP classes, I am actually kind of excited about my classes even though I've only gone to school two days.  I am super excited for teaching!!!!  I remember sophomore year this girl Laura who was a senior was telling me that I should do an OTC/ penta type thing cause then it makes the school year a lot easier.  I never thought I would do that but the teaching is great and I am glad I am doing it.  So now Friday I missed school we drove to Pennsylvania.  I did my first college overnight at Seton Hill.  I now know why it is called Seton HILL, haha it is on top of this giant hill.  The campus was really pretty, I really liked it. The coach was super nice I love her, and I loved the girls I stayed with.  If I go there I definitely want to be in the honors program because I loved the girls in it.  The lacrosse girls were all nice too.  Not all of them were people I'd hangout with on a regular basis, but I think a lot of the colleges are going to be similar.  I do think it will probably going to be in the top two but we will see.  By November I am hopefully going to have decided and be signed to play somewhere :)  but now I have homework to do that I've put off lol. ohh and just to note they have a lot of cool stuff to do it sounds like they had a foam dance the night before, a movie night on the lawn, then today they were going whitewater rafting. and next year the lacrosse team is going to go to California for spring break!!

I miss all the pictures on my wall, I can't wait to decorate my dorm room in college, it will be epic. ahh ok and I just noticed bottom left corner she has a guitar and a lacrosse stick, that just made her 10x cooler.

I wish I had red hair, wouldn't look good on me though lol.

I love her dress.

cuteee. which reminds me apparently there is a rule lacrosse girls get dibs on the lacrosse boys :)

love her necklaces.

I was watching cupcake wars and it made me want to own a cupcake store, too bad I'm afraid of ovens.

my only sunshine : D

I haven't seen this yet but I really want to.

Playlist:
Together With The Sundown- Chase Coy
Disturbia- The Cab
Sexyback- Just Surrender
When I Grow Up- Mayday Parade
I Want To Hold Your Hand- Across The Universe
You And Me- Stephen Jerzak
I Will Follow You Into The Dark- Chase Coy
The Climb- Amely

0 comments: