Sunday, April 17, 2011

And you already know, I wanna love you.

I can't sleep.  

This was my fave show, only reason to wake up early on saturday morning.
Photobucket

trivia- did you know that's one of her fave necklaces?
Photobucket

He will always make me melt.
Photobucket

sooo cute reminds me of me and my teddy.
Photobucket

It's kinda crazy how much I love cool nail polish pics yet I've never had a manicure. :(
Photobucket

ha classyyy. love my lacrosse girls :)
Photobucket

Guitar and the beach is how I want to live.
Photobucket

I wish my hair was naturally wavy, it is but it isn't pretty like this.
Photobucket

ha told you...there it is again :)
Photobucket

best movie ever.
Photobucket

another old favorite :)
Photobucket

: D
Photobucket

lots of smiling in this post :)
Photobucket

Probably true.
Photobucket

lmao, they remind me of me and aliisa sometimes.
Photobucket

dolphin!!
Photobucket

Playlist:
I Wanna Love You- The Maine
His Girl Friday- The Academy Is...
Kids In Love- Red Car Wire
I'll Run- The Cab
Every Road- The Maine
Now That We're Done- Metro Station
Check Yes- We The Kings
I Just Wanna Run- The Downtown Fiction
Black Cat- Mayday Parade

0 comments: