Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Who needs a boyfriend? I got my girlfriends.

Since the last pictures didn't work and Amanda loves them so much.

It's like the oreo cookie jar blizzard minus the blizzard :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

anyone who thinks they are a cute couple should jump back on the crazy train and head out of town. haha.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love this movie.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This girl looks like a complete ditz, but it reminded me that I just got my glasses :) they're just for on the computer or driving at night, but they're super cute.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

so adorable.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

did you know Demi just got tattoos on her wrist, it says Stay on one and Strong on the other, and Alex Pettyfer supposedly has Emma Roberts initials tattooed on his.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

today was a happy day, mostly cause it ended with a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

don't get a tan, tan= cancer, you'll regret it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am severely disappointed with myself right now because I'm not sure what movie this is from... and they just made super excited for graduation.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

not sure what movie this is from either, but I am pretty sure everyone has done this at some point in their life.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

this looks like the walls in my room :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Playlist:
Summer Girl- Jessica Andrews
Be Somebody- Kings of Leon
No One's Gonna Love You- Band of Horses
1901- Phoenix
The Underdog- Spoon
McFearless- Kings of Leon

0 comments: