Saturday, April 16, 2011

Some things don't wash away.

So Amanda has called to my attention that I have not posted in over a month.  I guess maybe because lacrosse has started and school is winding down but it is still keeping me busy.  This weekend I have to write the rough draft for my research paper and do some biology reading guides and of course I haven't done anything yet today.  Well I watched some Hannah Montana on netflix.  Did you know there was an episode where Oliver got diabetes?  I'm pretty sure it probably only aired once because it wasn't the best, but I love mitchel musso all the same :) So I am eventually going to get to my homework, but for now I will leave you with some overdue pretty pictures!

lmao, the middle is the funniest show ever!

The new Harry Potter is out on dvd and I still haven't seen it. Something must be done about this.

Me, Julie, and Audrey saved these lost dogs the other day, they ran across the road and around Levis, we tracked them down and kept them there until police came and got them. I;m not a huge dog fan though.

I love this dress. I watched Lemonademouth last night, the new disney movie with Bridgit Mendler.  She had the cutest dresses all through the movie.

I want to see them again.

: D

Dangggg it  once again I missed Degrassi.

Those are some freakin awesome nails.

I remember when my grandma would tape things for me and my sister, we had a huge stack of tapes labeled like that.

I guess this happens often to other people as well... good to know.

hahaha coolest bench ever.

So I've heard, maybe it's about time I listen haha

I now really wish I had a candy bar...

Playlist:
Some Things- For The Foxes
You and I- Secondhand Serenade 
Like Steps In a Dance- Anchor & Braille
Junk Brain Pie- The Saturn Hands
My Best Theory- Jimmy Eat World
Closer To The Edge- 30 Seconds to Mars
A Lifeless Ordinary- Motion City Soundtrack
Welcome To The Breakdown- I Fight Dragons


0 comments: