Friday, April 22, 2011

All things go, all things go.

Boring, raining, Friday.



I loved that show, sometimes I'd watch them for fun and write down cool facts. ha I was always a nerd.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

true.

ha yepp, that's pretty much how it goes.

I used to have those on my ceiling when I was little.

I remember getting these at birthday parties at Caesarland, those were the days.

Some of those rings are pretty freakin sweet.

thanks :)

hahaha, this reminds me I haven't hula hooped in  a while...

So good, but so bad for you.  I get the mocha lites now, they're just as good minus the whipped cream I never liked in the first place :)

I got some of these in my lacrosse treat bag earlier this week :)

I think I'd be afraid it would break and I'd fall into the ocean, haha.

 idk what movie that's from but it's hilarious. 

: D

Playlist:
Chicago- Sufjan Stevens 
Welcome Home- Radical Face
In My Lady's House- Iron & Wine
Measuring Cups- Andrew Bird
The Way We Get By- Spoon
Say Yes- The Theater Fire
405- Death Cab for Cutie

0 comments: