Monday, May 2, 2011

On every road we cross alone, we’re thinking of those we left back home.

I don't have school tomorrow so I'm listening to music and decided I'd blog.  I am exhausted though so I should be sleeping since I still have lacrosse practice tomorrow.  And I think I'm going to spend all of tomorrow studying for AP tests, yuck.  I cannot wait for next week to be over.

I think we're gonna go with the eye candy theme, haha.
Zac Efron Pictures, Images and Photos

James Franco Pictures, Images and Photos










Playlist:
Every Road- The Maine
Take It Home- The White Tie Affair
Stab My Back- All-American Rejects
This Is For Real- Motion City Soundtrack
Secrets- One Republic
Liars And Cheats- Hit The Lights
Heels Over Flats- Tgl
Beautiful Love- The Afters
Have Faith In Me- A Day To Remember
Must Have Done Something Right- Relient K

0 comments: