Friday, May 13, 2011

you gotta step up your game to make it to the top.

Tomorrow is prom,  I think the only reason I'm the least bit excited is because I get to wear a dress and heels :)

little kids are so precious...maybe I will do elementary and special education...

that's exactly why I sometimes write song lyrics.

Why is he so gosh darn attractive?

you know what I can't wait for...some freakin concerts!!!

Katy Perry :)

summer= bonfires : D

dissociative fugue... haha

but I guess the you gets replaced and changes throughout life.

Yepp they are definitely extremely adorableeee.

Demi is amazing.

I love the smell of Hollister.

cedar point is opening, I can't wait to go.

She's The Man :)

kiss me on the sidewalk take away the pain.

 Pikachu, I choose you!

Playlist:
Something Good Can Work- Two Door Cinema Club
Brand New Colony- The Postal Service
I Get Around- Dragonette
Two Weeks- Grizzly Bear
The Sound of Settling- Death Cab for Cutie
Fireworks- The Whitest Boy Alive
Rawnald Gregory Erickson The Second- Starfucker

0 comments: