Friday, May 27, 2011

And love is problematique when you feel like a fanatic of a person that you barely know.

Had graduation practice today,  graduation is only two days away!!!  I have to finish cleaning my room because my grandma is coming over tomorrow for it.  But I've been reading The Hunger Games since it is the summer reading book for SHU and I've been wanting to read it.  And it is definitely a book that is hard to put down.

ha that's pretty cool.

favee.

some more faves :)

love that show!

it's a love story.

that was my favorite as a kid.

want it. 

and this ring :)


ha I wonder how true this will be, with lacrosse...probably more so than now.

new cd june 13th?

haha never caught that pattern.

love it.

Playlist:
Problematique- Hot Chelle Rae
Faster Ride- Cartel
Hero/Heroine - Boys Like Girls
What Do You Want From Me- Forever The Sickest Kids
Bushes- Hot Chelle Rae
Drop The Girl- Hit The Lights
Hysteria- Motion City Soundtrack

0 comments: