Friday, May 20, 2011

Tonight we'll run forever till our bodies drop.

Last friday of high school :)  Chillin at home watching some lacrosse before practice.  Michigan after for the weekend on the job hunt.

ha yepp I do that.

I want to have a giant water balloon fight.

I would be the happiest girl in the world waking up to the ocean every day.
tumblr_lioz859pmJ1qzgniuo1_500

or a water slide in my closet would do :)
1301368851

reeses :) but I've never seen those ones.

I swear that's how my room is.

loveee them.

hahaha middle school boys.

If I ever has a pet it would definitely be a lizard.

I really like the leopard print one.

electric guitars are so much easier to play.

yummmm.

I kind of want a monster right now, only because I haven't had one in forever.

Playlist:
Young Forever- The Ready Set
Heels Over Head- Boys Like Girls
Like A G6- Far East Movement
Dumb Love- Sean Kingston
Stacy's Mom- Fountains Of Wayne
Move Along- All-American Rejects
Trouble- Nevershoutnever
Painting Flowers- All Time Low

0 comments: