Thursday, May 19, 2011

I don't want to waste another minute here.

Scotty and Lauren are in the finals!!!!!!  That was basically the highlight of the day.

I feel like I say this a lot, and definitely will be tomorrow.

that is so cool, and kind of scary at the same time.  I want to go whale watching.

and I want to surf, screw the midwest I'm living by the ocean.

: D

this outfit is cute, I need a cute outfit for tomorrow...

ha moms are always the best!

hahahaha.

Seton Hill has a foam dance :)

arizonaaaa.

not a fan.

mhmmm.

Playlist:
Weightless- All Time Low
At 6:00, We Go Live- Hit The Lights
About A Girl- The Academy Is...
Stay Close, Don't Go- Secondhand Serenade
Who I Am Hates Who I've Been- Relient K
Come Around- Sing It Loud
Six Feet Under The Stars- All Time Low

0 comments: