Monday, May 30, 2011

We took a walk that night, but it wasn't the same.

Went out for breakfast with the fam, aliisa drove me, haha.  I am about to schedule my driving test lol.  Today I read the hunger games which left off with a cliffhanger, so now I have to get the next book.  And I played Just Dance 2 with Kiira.  But now I think I'll go shoot around for a little bit before the bachelorette is on.  And tomorrow I get to go sit on the interview committee for the new french teacher, fun stuff!

It just did!!!

best cookies :)

I wonder what my mom would say if I said I wanted a cake like this for my grad party, lmao.

and I watched the spelling bee today and a guy screwed up the lyrics to the chorus of Should've Said No, failure.

hahaha, this song I can't relate to at all, and there has definitely never been any awkward 'hi' waves ;)

lmao, cannot wait to see them friday!!!!

Otsego had their after prom here, I was insanely jealous.

mmmm, ghiradelli 

my future room when I have my own place.

I really like her shirt...cause it is purple.

awww.

PLL returns soon!!!!

yepp, and I'm bringing a giant pair like that to college that blocks everything out :)

boys are idiots example 1.

and they never grow up example 2.

Playlist:
Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine- The Killers
Fell Good Inc.- Gorillaz
12:51- The Strokes
Resistance- Muse
Move Away- The Killers
Take Me Out- Franz Ferdinand
Soul Meets Body- Death Cab For Cutie


0 comments: