Monday, May 16, 2011

come with me tonight, we can make the night last forever.

Only a week left of high school.  Had my teaching interview today, it was pretty easy.  And tomorrow is my last day with the 4th graders so I am pretty much done with my teaching class.  Psych I am going to try and write most of my research paper tonight and I'm done with that class.  English we are just doing radio plays and that class is over.  Biology I just need to tweak a lesson I find on the web and I'm done with that class.  And Stats I need to finish my project that will be easy when I actually do it.  Summer is almost here!!! Which means college is right around the corner!!!!!! 

ha that's pretty cute.
5574793761_b23a5d94c5

haha I personally like this one.
tumblr_ljuxw0s6991qj29d6o1_500

I can't wait to make more memories at college!
5668223186_8e53a9d7f7

that would be an extremely cute way to ask someone out.
2j26nbo

this is one of my favorite quotes.
23

summerrrr.
tumblr_ljxj4vnauO1qekcdko1_500

but this one makes me even happier :)
21cf8f7

someone should have told the girl at the teaching interviews today this, she so did not look professional.
tumblr_ljxu5eBsQg1qjnt7yo1_500
chocolately goodness :)
tumblr_ll79p1HEjy1qfd9bwo1_500

lmao boys and their xbox.
2e4yt6a


Playlist:
4ever- The Veronicas
Tangled Up In Me- Skye Sweetnam
You Love Is My Drug- Ke$ha
Goodbye- Everlife
E.T.- Katy Perry
This Is How It Feels- The Veronicas
Chemicals React- Aly & AJ
Miracle- Paramore

0 comments: