Saturday, July 17, 2010

every magazine tells her she's not good enough.

So everyday I keep meaning to blog but it just didn't happen until now.  Anyways not much has happened just physical therapy.  I got stitches out yesterday and I've been walking without crutches, but my brace is still locked so it doesn't bend.  I've been doing all my exercises though and I'm getting a lot better.  Julie, Christine, and Ashley stopped by a few days ago and brought coloring books and a giant cupcake :)  It was really, really good.  This next week I am going to go help out at the lacrosse camp, not much I can really do but it will be nice to get out of the house.  Yesterday we actually went to Levis cause Stiina wanted a Webkinz, I convinced my mom to buy me the next Pretty Little Liars book, which I think the show is past that too already lol. Anyways they were having some like kid thing there with a bounce house and face painting and music.  Kiira got a pink dog on her face, surprise, surprise haha.  Let's see today I just watched t.v. Two movies and three Hannah Montanas.  Both movies you probably haven't heard of but they were good.  Hey, Hey, It's Esther Blueberger, that was a little weird at the beginning and almost turned it off but once you got into it, it was pretty good.  The other one had Lucas Grabeel in it, The Adventures of Food Boy, he like could make food appear in his hands, yeah another strange one haha, but it wasn't bad.  And one of the Hannah Montana's was when Lily got a bf and he cheated, I realized Sterling Knight played him and the boy who played his cousin was Austin Butler, they both have gotten much cuter since then, lol. 

I don't know how to describe this other than epic.

mmm, cookie dough :)

I loveeeee this : D

Why must you look like that? Why can't boys at school look more like you?

He has Panera!! I've been dying for some.

hahahaha, awkward turtle, sorry for the excessive band boy pics, they are just so delicious, but for some reason I can't help myself, no I just can't help myself  ;)  sorry that was ftsk not the summer set.

This might just be equally delicious....



Playlist:
Beautiful Disaster- Jon McLaughlin
She Is Love- Parachute
Impossible- Shontelle
I Got You- Leona Lewis 
Boys With Girlfriends- Meiko
Best I Ever Had- Vertical Horizon

0 comments: