Sunday, July 4, 2010

They say anything is possible, the nights just another obstacle, show me the manual

Sooo let's see today, I went driving :)  At first I went around a parking lot a ton then I drove around my grandparents neighborhood, then we ventured to my old house.  Didn't do any real driving maybe tomorrow I haven't driven in soo long.  But it was fun, would be even more fun if I could just do it without having to think so much lol, I just wanna drive hahaha.  I also read all of Teen Vogue and Seventeen.  On the cover of Teen Vogue was Demi and Joe :)  They had the cutest photo shoot, too bad things didn't work out for them.  Speaking of Jonas Brothers, Aliisa went to the fireworks at the park today so I made her enter at Radio Disney.  They were having a drawing for two Jonas Brothers tickets and backstage passes.  Doubt we will win but hey you never know.  Ohhh yeah I went to a parade today.  Clarkston has wayyy too many politicians and tractors that parade was never ending, lol.  But it was fun.  I also visited the old house, I definitely miss the lake, I sat on the edge of the dock and stuck my feet in the water. I do wish I could do that everyday of the summer.  I was extremely tempted to grab my suit and tan, but I don't think a sunburn right before surgery is such a good idea.

Can't wait for tuesday, post surgery cure :)

That book is amazing :)

I need the beach, and the ocean, now!!!

This looks sooo pretty, lets go.

Ok, for real, if I had a super power I'd want to jump into pictures.

Blondes have more funn, haha ;)

Playlist:
You Don't Know What It Is- Aaron King
All The Words You Can't Say- Laarks
On My Own- The Used
Great DJ- The Ting Tings
The Manual- Travie McCoy

0 comments: