Friday, July 9, 2010

if you think I'm fine, it just ain't true.

Surgery went good.  I was freaking out big time before, they had to give me something to calm me down.  I didn't remember much after I just woke up and felt awful.  I felt tired but I didn't want to sleep, they kept telling me it's what you feel like after you have a few drinks.  That definitely confirmed  the fact that I don't want to drink, because I didn't like that feeling at all.  I was there for almost two hours afterwards, the lady was really nice though, she gave me a popsicle and a little stuffed lamb that has yet to leave my side :) haha. So the first two days weren't bad, at least when I wasn't moving.  My leg was wrapped up pretty good then I had the brace on it too.  Yesterday though we took the bandages off and put band aids on.  I was freaking out and didn't want to see, but it wasn't too bad. I have three or four holes then one two inch incision.  I can put a little weight on it and bend it somewhat.  It is pretty swollen though I've been keeping it iced and elevated I was supposed to start physical therapy today but my mom rescheduled it to monday at a place that is closer.  It's going to be a long and painful recovery but it will be worth it. I want to play lacrosse really bad and I even miss running, lol.  So I have been doing nothing these past few days but sitting around and watching tv.  I watched the Fourth Kind today that was a little weird, they are like trying to say there are aliens?! ha idk.  My grandparents came today for my mom's birthday, they went out to eat but they brought me back chicken and an oreo shake :)  it was pretty freakin delicious.  

hahahaha, someone get this lady some help..

and after all you're my wonderwall <3

I have an obsession with oreos lately, but I don't like them by themselves.



I like her tank top. I want to go lie in the grass now.

Playlist:
Wait For You- Elliot Yamin
I Dare You To Move- Switchfoot
White Lines & Red Lights- Between The Trees
Till Summer Comes Around- Keith Urban
Wonderwall- Oasis
Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart- Alicia Keys
Boston- Augustana

0 comments: