Sunday, July 25, 2010

we can live like jack and sally if we want.

I think it has been a little while since I've posted.  And I don't know when I last posted so we will just talk about more recent stuff.  I spent this weekend up in Michigan.  I hungout with Kristen and met her boyfriend, he was nice.  I spent saturday at Aliisa's lacrosse tournament.  I saw a college coach there and talked to her again.  Gosh I really want to just start college already haha.  Anyways I also hungout with Amanda and I finally gave her, her birthday present a few days late but hey I think it's better late then never right? Let's see what else have I done this weekend... I played the Wii, I forgot how fun that game is.  I had dairy queen, haven't had that is a while. Today I went to church, haven't been there in a while either, I do wish I went more often though.  Then went out to eat with Pops at National Coney Island, I still love that place years later.  So I think there is just one other piece of news, we are going to get a foreign exchange student :)  I am excited about it even though he's not my age.  It's something I've always wanted to do, and I will probably do it when I'm older and have my own family.  I think it will be a good and new experience.

Sorry I'm about to go degrassi crazy.... vote sav :)

I would've never guessed them together, but they do seem kind of perfect for eachother.

So I finally saw this episode a while ago but before that I saw one episode JT was there the next it was his funeral, lol, anyways I think this is the saddest episode of all.

So I am liking the whole new episode every night, but I'd rather they did a whole hour and every other night.

so so sooo cute.

so if there's a lockdown... prolly at the end-ish of the season.. who is the person that loses it? I'm excited to try and figure it out.

I wish Craig and Ellie were still one Degrassi, I kinda liked them together, even though it had disater written all over it.

so I want to know who the heck the last person is they have yet to show them at all.

Playlist:
I Miss You- Blink 182
Tear The Stars Down- The Years Gone By
No One Has To Know- The Material
Drops of Jupiter- Train
Letting Go- Brooke Hogan
I Look So Good (Without You)- Jessie James
Wannabe- Spice Girls

0 comments: