Friday, July 2, 2010

tell me what makes her so much better than me.

I am so lost right now, I don't know what I want and I'm second guessing things I am sure on.  I guess it is part of being a teen.  I really need something fun and distracting.  The whole college thing just gets more and more confusing, thank goodness I don't have to make decisions soon cause I have no idea anymore.  So I'm hoping blogging is going to help clear my mind a little.  I just almost brokedown cause I don't know and I just want it to be simple and know.  Got three emails just today from coaches, it just keeps getting harder, I really hope in a few months it will be obvious, but I am very terrified it will be even harder than it is now.  Then I have surgery in a few days, this summer is so crazy, and not at all what I expected, and not what I would have planned.  But this happens in life just got to role with the punches.  So let's talk about today.  I'm in Michigan went and saw Eclipse today.  I lovee Jacob Black, I could so use a werewolf right now, that would for sure take my mind off things.  Then we went to my old house, it smells weird now, and it's a mess.  Can't say I missed it and wanted to move back in.  Then we got wendys and you must try a chocolate twisted frosty with oreo, it was amazingggg, a great cure for my aching teeth.  Then me and Stiina watched Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief, the book was way better.  But the movie was good simply because of Logan Lenerman otherwise it would of sucked.  They changed it so much from the book.  Then I watched Rookie Blue and Boston Med again.  First off I give both occupations tons of credit, looks like an interesting job but I wouldn't be able to do either.  Police, way too scary, and doctors, way too busy.  But you should watch both those shows but warning Boston Med tugs on your heartstrings, it is real afterall.  So what else is there to talk about sorry this is long, but it's my way of dealing, lol. Did I tell you I watched Valentine's Day? That movie was really good, makes you wish you were in love, haha.  I liked Emma Roberts character, and Jenifer Gardner and Ashton Kutcher, that was cute. Taylor and Taylor, that was unexpected, and it was funny lol.  My favorite part was when Taylor got back and he left and she sighed and slumped against the wall.  I want a date that gives me that feeling, lol, it was really cute.  Hmm.. oh I did some searching online, I really want to travel somewhere again.  Seeing the world and having new experiences is something I really want to do.  So there's several teen programs that are really cool, all sorts of stuff and really cool places.  I  think a tropical place would be cool, with scuba diving and surfing, those are two things I want to do. But Italy or China those would all be cool, I ordered a bunch of info packets, haha.  I did actually forwarn my mom and she didn't give me the absolutely not talk, but we will see when they come.  I think she knows seeing the world is something I really want to do, and I feel she understands cause she never got the opportunity when she was younger, and I think we are a lot the same.  But we will see when it comes in the mail what she says.  Oh and I got my permit to drive!!! I am so excited to drive where ever I want whenever, I think I'm ready to grow up, just not go to far away, lol :)

yummy, yummy french fries :)

This will be me and Nick someday, haha.






Pretty <3

Playlist:
Like Boom- Vita Chambers
Wish You Were Here- Hey Monday
Change- The Young Veins
When It Was Me- Paula DeAnda
Topics- Nevertheless
Leave The Pieces- The Wreckers
Like We Used To- A Rocket To The Moon
Don't Let Me Stop You- Kelly Clarkson
Young Money- Vita Chambers
I'll Be- Edwin McCain

0 comments: