Monday, July 19, 2010

let me be the first to wish, wish you the worst.

Had physical therapy today, I'm improving a lot, I am pretty happy about it. Then I came home and slept some more.  Last night was like the first night I've slept that good in a while.  Probably because I could finally sleep on my side, I was so tired of sleeping on my back.  Then I went to the lacrosse camp to help out.  Some of the little girls are really cute, it was better than sitting around the house all day.  Going again tomorrow, should be easer since I don't also has physical therapy. Then tonight was like the epic night of tv so I'll be up till like one in the morning.  The bachelorette was on but so was Degrassi the boiling point premiere.  But they are replaying Degrassi at 11 so I'm watching it then.  I watched the Bachelorette and they were in Tahiti.  I want to honeymoon there, it is soooo pretty.  Definitely want to go there sometime in my life.


sorry the pictures decided to stop working :(


Playlist:
Wish You The Worst- Katy Perry
Somebody To Love- Leighton Meister
Gallery- Mario Vazquez
Three Cheers For Five Years- Mayday Parade
I Believed- Melissa Smith
Shiver- Shawn Desman
Where I Stood- Missy Higgins

0 comments: