Sunday, July 18, 2010

I could of sworn that you are still my baby.

Today was a lot like yesterday so I'll keep it shorter.  Woke up before noon actually. Listened to some music then watched a movie. Today it was Full Ride, which was a football movie and it was well a football movie haha, but it was good, I like those kinds of movies. Then I watched a Hannah Montana. Then me and Stiina watched about four episodes of  Cake Boss.  It would be really cool to get a cake made by him, he's a genius. If I was better in art I would so want to spend my life making sweet cakes like he does.  Anyways that made us really hungry for cake and lucky for us there was some left yet of the giant cupcake.  So we ate it and watched the new Hannah Montana and Sonny With a Chance.  So then I showered and cleaned myself up since I have to get up early tomorrow for physical therapy and then I'm going to the lacrosse camp to hangout.  So I figured tomorrow I might as well make myself presentable, which I haven't really done in a while, and my mom was all like when are you going to start fixing yourself up instead of looking like you just crawled out of bed, so I made an effort haha.  So now I'm going to go to bed soon as soon as my all time fave Hannah is over (the one with the Jonas Brothers). Oh I know I said I was going to keep it short but I made a brilliant discovery. It's called Jango.com you can pick certain artists to play and it plays songs by them. I made one that has literally everything I listen too, it jumps from pop to country to rock to rap, it's pretty sweet.  Anyways I'll shut up now I just thought it was cool and wanted to share.


I can't remember the last time I had a doughnut...is that good or bad? :/

Love 500 Days of Summer, he's so cute.

Any guy that has purple shoes like those must be pretty cool :)

I want to hold a sea creature.

I remember this episode it was one of my favorites.

Her hair looks amazing.


blossom was my favorite, but only because Aliisa liked bubbles, and heaven forbid we have the same fave.

Playlist:
Lights Off- Jay Sean
Hurt- Christina Aguilera 
Push- Matchbox 20
Emergency Room- Rihanna
Happily Ever After- He Is We
Next To You- Jordin Sparks
It Must Really Suck To Be Four Year Strong Right Now- Four Year Strong

0 comments: