Monday, June 28, 2010

the heat of the summer was pulling me under.

What's been happening? Not a whole ton, lol.  Reading, watching tv, Stiina had a birthday party which reminds me upload those pictures tomorrow.  We took pictures with the water balloons we filled which means fb picture :) haha.  Speaking of pictures those were ordered today.  My senior pictures, excited to get those back,  I love them I want to be in a photo shoot again someday, it is so much fun.  16 Wishes was on last night it was good.  I have another new celebrity crush, I need to look up his name.  The boy who plays her best friend he's a major cutie.  Oh and there was a new JONAS LA, and Austin Butler was in it playing a totally hot surfer with his shirt off, oh hot dayumm, hahaha him and Nick in the same scene it was like I died and went to heaven.  So today I tried to learn some guitar, I jst wasn't having much luck I tried learning Hero from Starstruck but that went with little success.  I need a cute boy to teach me guitar, know any? please send them my way. Then there was a lacrosse pick up game, I went and just hungout on the sidelines, then we got Mr.Freeze after yummmmm.  Then came home to watch the Bachelorette.  But I am ten times more excited for the preview I saw for the Bachelor Pad!!!!!!! It's like big brother style with some f the favorites and weirdos from recent seasons of the Bachelorette and Bachelor, can you say lovely drama, new favorite show for sure.  August 9th  think I will be counting down. Tomorrow I am going to take a test to try and get my driving permit, I am now dying to drive.

Love this movie, I miss when they used to be best friends.

I think that's Apollo creeping in this brilliant saying.
This is cute <3

the best time of the year :)

umm hello? take me to wherever this is....

I don't feel this way now but I have many times.

Playlist:
The Rain- Anjulie
Come On- Green River Ordinance
Driving Away- Holiday Parade
Burn- The Icarus Account 
If No One Will Listen- Kelly Clarkson
Maybe- Ingrid Michaelson 

0 comments: