Tuesday, June 22, 2010

without a trace of makeup on, barefoot in the kitchen, singing her favorite song.

Wow third day in a row?  It's only because absolutely nothing is happening and I've been bored out of my mind. Finished a book today started a new one, Pretty Little Liars, I can't decide which I am more in love with the books or the tv shows.  Hmm so what else did I do... I cleaned my room up a little, played a little guitar, tomorrow I think I am going to try and learn a new song... hmm which should it be? maybe I will let my ipod decide that could be interesting, lol.  So currently I am listening to country music, I have no idea why it fit the mood I guess, idk lol.  Oh and I actually kinda sorta got ready for the day today that's more than I did yesterday anyways tomorrow I am actually leaving the house yayyy lol.  Again nothing exciting just a doctors appointment oh joy.  Which today I noticed how crooked my leg is, it is kind of funny actually lol. But yeah if you can't tell I really need something fun to do, I've finished so many books already this summer and watched way too many tv shows and movies, but I guess that is what part of summer is about.  Although today I was really wishing I could layout and go swimming, I really really wished I had a pool.  But instead I watched a lot of this web show vendr.tv  I get points for watching them though, most of the time I put them on mute and do something else but I don't know seeing all the interesting food is somewhat entertaining, wow I really just said watching food is entertaining somebody please save me. haha.

mmm, this boy always makes me happy : D

Love silly bandzzz.

Most amazing view ever.

hahaha, justin bieber? what a joke.

Ohh I have a slight case of OJD right now.

My newest obsession :)

Haven't posted a cupcake in a while, this one is cutee.

My future bedroom :)

awww, love this movie.

love them too. the maine <3

Playlist:
When You Got A Good Thing- Lady Antebellum
Wishing- Sugarland
More Like Her- Miranda Lambert
I'm Alive- Kenny Chesney 
Gimmie That Girl- Joe Nichols
Better As A Memory- Kenny Chesney
Livin' Part Of Life- Eric Church

0 comments: