Thursday, June 10, 2010

Honestly, I think it's kind of funny, you waste your breath, talking about me.




So I guess it's been a long time since I updated,  since before school got out actually. So let's do a quick update exams easiest to hardest.. English, government, french.  yeah French was impossible let's leave it at that, I guess we'll just see when report cards come lol.  So summer so far not a whole lot of excitement.  Monday went and visited Albion, not my favorite but I'm not crossing it out just yet. While we're still talking college, I finished my first app today to Urbana and it wasn't bad at all applying for college is easy, haha. Tuesday I had second round of senior pictures, outside I think some of them are going to be really pretty. I get those monday, super excited.  Wednesday was Stiina's 10th birthday, I got her a webkinz, a backpack, and those rubber band animal bracelets so I could steal a few lol. Then I watched The Lost and Found family with her cause it had Lucas Till in it. :)  It was pretty good except the little girl in it she was like "my name is crystal, my mom liked that drug." and Stiina told my mom and she was like what were you watching, but in my defense it was rated PG, lol.  I also found out that my surgery will be July 6th, a little scare but you gotta do what you gotta do.  My mom keeps trying to tell me all about it and I'm like nope don't want to know just knock me out, haha, for some reason it just creeps me out.  She finds it fascinating though, weirdd. Then today I went to Krissy's for a pool party then Erica's for a bonfire. It was soooo hot out today all the sun gave me a headache and I'm pretty sure sunburn on my back, but thats ok maybe it will even out my ridiculous lacrosse tan.  But it was fun, better than reading and studying for ACT which is Saturday yayy. lol.  Well I think that's everything now you're officially all caught up. btw I hope you will be satisfied with the amount of pictures amanda :)


Yeah, this is cheesy, but I still think it's cute.

Loveee her.


Lies are wayy too common, if there's one thing I hate it would have to be a lie.

At first I thought eww, but then I read mint chocolate chip cookies, now that would be epic.

I'm in love with her walls.


I wish I had a hammock.

I got new sunglasses the other day :)

Dancing in the rain in sundresses looks like fun and feels like summer.

I want that done with my hair, someone learn how to do that, lol.

Sushi looks disgusting but I want to try it just to say I did.

Now that looks much better.

She is definitely the princess of punk, I love her.


Don't ask about the playlist, I don't even know it was a premade one, I'm too lazy to find music.
Playlist:
Richman- 3OH!3
Just Lose It- Eminem
Shots- LMFAO
Driving Me Crazy- Sam Adams
Shake- Ying Yang Twins 
Backstabber- Ke$ha
Swing- Savage
California Girls- Katy Perry
Cyclone- Baby Bash

0 comments: