Monday, May 31, 2010

I scream your name, i dont know why i care, oh i'm still here.

It's been a three day weekend which is nice before exams but of course I have yet to study.  I have been using a fool proof method of procrastination all year so might as well stick to it.  So sometime tonight I need to google this writing and how two characters from books we read this year are similar and different.  Tomorrow is just my english exam so it should be really easy as long as I put a little thought into it.  I'm really excited to be done with english I haven't enjoyed it all this year.  I think next year english will be a lot better though. But at least it is the latest of the exams tomorrow which means sleeping in, I don't think it starts till eleven or somewhere around there. Then after I finish blogging I'm going to fill out the Urbana application, I'm thinking that I could end up going there, but who knows yet, this summer will be filled with hard work and decisions. But a lot less concerts :( but we'll definitely have to make up for that... and maybe not as many adventures to cross off but there's still many we can still do.  So yesterday I went to michigan and hung out with Amanda, I definitely miss her a lot more than I realize, hanging out with your best friend is just different then other friends, I don't know it just is, lol. My mom and grandma took me clothes shopping at old navy then I got two books since I finished the one I'm reading.  The Last Song was really hard to finish it was super sad I couldn't read the ending all at one I had to do it in chunks, but anyways now I am reading a book my grandma actually picked out.  It's actually a series about vampires which I wasn't so sure about because I love Twilight but this book is pretty dang good I might even start reading the others in the series, its called the Morganville Vampires series by the way. I've read like half the book so far today, haha. 

I want to try and do this with my hair, before I get it cut, I really want it cut.

A zebra ring, that has got to be the coolest ring I've ever seen.

I am pretty much in love with absolutely every single one of these cds.

mmmmmm. this made me really hungry.



Playlist:
Coffeeshop Soundtrack- All Time Low
On Top Of The World- Boys Like Girls
YES- LMFAO
The River- Good Charlotte
She Likes (Bittersweet Love)- Forever The Sickest Kids
Bonfire- Third Eye Blind
I Saw It On Your Keyboard- hellogoodbye
I'm Still Here- Cady Groves
Lost One- Great Big Planes
Dr. Huxtable- Mercy Mercedes
Drain Notes- The Ready Set
Get Out My Head- Vita Chambers

0 comments: