Wednesday, May 5, 2010

You're rolled out at the dawning of the day, heart racin' as you made you little get away

School today, was school I don't know it was pretty much the same old same. My chemistry test was pretty hard but thats about it. Then I had lacrosse practice but it started lightning and we piled into cars, we had about six of us in Ashley's small car and we rocked out to LMFAO and 3OH!3.  Then we ended up just calling practice off.  Then I went home did nothing then went to team dinner.  We had pasta it was so good, and it was a lot of fun. I watched Shannon and Lili play COD which I didn't even bother trying to play that game looks hard lol. Some people obviously have way too much time on their hands to become beast at that game. haha. I pretty much just suck at all video games besides guitar hero though.  So the rest of tonight is going to be spent with TKAM since I didn't read last night I've got a good six chapters to read joy. Wow hello hail and stormy weather, you make me want to go watch a scary movie using the Wii and netflix that sounds a lot better than reading for English.


My favorite ice cream :)

yes and no.

I like pictures with bubbles I don't really know why.

A cookie cupcake? now thats pretty fricken awesome.

This reminded me that my tv died :( FML!!!!

Playlist:
Get Back Up- Toby Mac
I Will Follow You Into The Dark- Death Cab For Cutie
I'm Sorry- Jamestown Story
If Only They Knew- A Rocket To The Moon
Perfect Company- A Cursive Memory
Pictures Of You- The Last Goodnight
Do You Feel- The Rocket Summer

0 comments: