Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm livin' life right now, and that's what I'm a do, till it's over, it's over, and it's far from over.

Last night was the lacrosse banquet, it was alright just like all the other banquets lol.  But we got a cd with a bunch of the music we listened to this season and thats what I'm currently listening to btw. So today school was school.  We had a fire drill in which I was on the second floor, haha.  Thank goodness for 2 things one it was a drill and two I can go down the stairs one at a time otherwise Mr.Thompson would've had to carry me lol. Then in english we had our parent tea, my mom and Kiira came to look at my books which were definitely scrapbook projects because the more artistically inclined got extra credit, I most definitely didn't get any but I got 100% so I'm not going to complain.  Anyways we got deserts and one girl made this amazing strawberry jello with pretzels it was pretty freaking amazing.  Oh and while I'm still talking about school I am officially done with math until college, because thanks to my 100% (yepp I was so excited) on our last quiz I got a double A and am opting out, and I've had 4 years of math and since I'm in teaching profession I'm not taking math next year :) I love math but I'm so going to enjoy a break from math for a year.  Right now I should be finishing reading Gatsby because then I have to fill out my early app for Urbana and write the essay for it, in which the new issue of seventeen is being held hostage by my mother until both those things are finished, and to make matters worse I saw like three girls with the magazine today, it's taunting me grrr. I guess I'll wrap this up and get on that.

I want to go to New York really bad.

Nakaykay gurl kay!

Not completely true but I do lovee bands.


gorgeous boyy.

sooo cute. and oh my gosh thats cotton candy!! haha.

Ahh favorite show everrr!!!!

I only listened to parts of all these songs not the entire thing lol, but thats the whole cd.

Playlist:
Sandstorm- Darude
Remember The Name- Fort Minor
Heart of A Champion- Nelly
Hey Ya- Outkast
Hey Soul Sister- Train
Ooh Ahh- Grits
I Made It- Kevin Rudolff
Our House- Madness
In My Head- Jason Derulo
Rude Boy- Rihanna
Over- Drake
Break Your Heart- Taio Cruz
Naturally- Selena Gomez & The Scene
Your Love Is My Drug- Ke$ha
Eenie Meenie- Justin Bieber
Nothin' On You- B.O.B.
Rock That Body- Black Eyed Peas
Sweet Caroline- Neil Diamond

0 comments: