Friday, May 21, 2010

that night he caged her, bruised her, broke her.

So lacrosse has ended we won the first game in playoffs but lost the second to one of the best teams in Ohio.  Anyways now I have more time on my hands, and now even more then I wanted.  I hurt my knee in lacrosse practice and I'm not sure of the exact extent of the injury so I'm going to wait until wednesday when I will know for sure.  Let's just say its changing my summer plans up a little bit. But now I get to go to the lock-in at the church, I'm excited to see the youth group again it's been a while.  This weekend I don't have any plans just relaxing, and reading The Great Gatsby, what joy.  It will actually be kind of nice it has been a long week filled with surprises and next week is going to be very similar.  I so cannot wait for summer, only 5 days and 3 days of exams :)  wow I can't believe I'm almost a senior, they weren't lying when they said it goes by fast.


He's pretty fricken cute, minus the plugs.

floral skirts :)

If you haven't noticed I liked pictures of cupcakes, they're works of art.



I want to be where he calls home.  : D



Playlist:
Boom Boom Bang- Ke$ha
Scars- Allison Iraheta
Boy Meets Girl- Evan Taubenfeld
Monster- Meg & Dia
I've Got Nothing- ChartJackers
God Damn You're Beautiful- Chester See

0 comments: